Are you fed up with using PowerPoint(R) to plan and document your BI-Architectures? Are you frustrated at having to cut down dataflows so that they fit into slides? Are you losing sight of how to integrate BI-Architectures?
Our BI-Painter can help you! It has been designed to visualize BI-Architectures. It enables you to draw and model integrated dataflows without losing sight of details. During the development the ergonomics of the application had a very high priority. Thus your documentation and planning time is dramatically reduced.
A huge variety of visualization elements help you to apply Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) concepts to structure BI-Architectures. You can visually plan the implementation of business requirements and easily integrate new requirements into existing data warehouses. By applying this integrated visualization approach it is easy to identify reusable data warehouse components and reporting scenarios without any integration. The high level of detail makes data dependencies (transformation, look-ups, etc.) transparent. With these insights you can push ahead with the realization of concepts such as central objects, and integration or disintegration of data dependencies. Discuss existing or planned BI-Architectures with your BI team! Finally, each team member can bring in his expertise to find a perfect BI solution.
Overview of the feature list
- Typical graphic elements for business intelligence.
- Graphic elements to visualize an Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) concept.
- Export function into common graphic formats (JPEG, PNG, etc.).- Supports hotkeys and drag & drop.
- Standard Windows look and feel.
- And much more.
BI Painter is provided by conesprit GmbH – business intelligence expertise
» version 2.2 - posted on 2015-04-28
Rerelease with multiple new features
» version 1.0 - posted on 2010-05-28
EULA - End User License Agreement
conesprit GmbH hereby gives you a non-exclusive license to use the software BI Painter (the Software).
For evaluation, the license is granted, however the functionality of the software is limited.
For registered release you have to pay a license fee, by following instructions prompted by the program.
- use the Software on any single computer;
- use the Software on a second computer so long as the primary user of each copy is the same person and more than one copy is not simultaneously;
- copy the Software for archival purposes, provided any copy contains all of the original Software's proprietary notices.
You may not:
- permit other individuals to use the Software except under the terms listed above;
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction),
- create derivative works based on the Software;
- copy the Software (except as specified above);
- rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the Software;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The Software is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by you.
Should the Software prove defective, you and not conesprit GmbH assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
CONESPRIT GMBH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in conesprit GmbH. The Software is protected by international copyright treaties.
DbFace TRIAL DbFace is an online app and chart report builder for SQL databases. With the straightforward interface allows you to create charts, reports, dashboards, form supported database applications in just a few clicks. DbFace is : 1). SQL database web fontend generator 2). Self service BI solution... Download
OLAP Reporting Tool TRIAL Data for business intelligence (BI) is of little use until it is converted into the information that decision makers need. OLAP Reporting Tool for Excel facilitates business intelligence by helping management to explore and draw conclusions from huge amounts of data. The application extends the... Download
Cube it Zero FREE BI-Lite CUBE-it Zero is a FREE OLAP Cube builder for SQL Server which brings building cubes within the grasp of anyone familiar with MS Access queries or SQL Server Views. CUBE-it Zero bridges the gap between Access Queries and OLAP CUBES. It extends the reach of OLAP to everyone by enabling the... Download